2023 EPLL Spring Registration
If you're looking to register with EPLL as either a player, coach, assistant coach, or volunteer then you definitely came to the right place.
EPLL uses TeamSnap to register our players, coaches, and volunteers. When registering, please login with your user credentials if you have an existing TeamSnap account. If you are new to TeamSnap then you will need to create an account.
During player registration, you will be required to specify the "baseball age" of the participant(s). If you are unsure how to calculate a player's baseball age, visit our Divisions page for more information.
Registration fees are shown in the table below.
*plus $100 Uniform Deposit
Player Registration Requirements:
- Online Registration - player and parent information, required waiver acknowledgements.
- Registration Fee - payable with most major credit cards.
- Uniform Deposit - provide a $100 cheque for each child at either our warm-up camps or Meet the Coaches event in late April. Uniform Deposit cheques will be destroyed when uniforms are returned at the completion of the season.
- Volunteer Deposit - provide a $125 cheque (one per household) at either our warm-up camps or at our Meet the Coaches event in late April. Please register for a volunteer duty below. Commitment cheques will be destroyed once a volunteer duty is completed. Visit our Volunteer Resources page for more information.
- Reside within EPLL Boundaries - please visit our Boundary page to ensure you either live or attend school within our designated area. If you both live and attend school outside of our boundary, contact our Player Agent for more information.
Our season simply cannot happen without coaches. If you are able to serve as either a coach or assistant coach then please register above.
Coaches do not have to complete a separate volunteer requirement nor are they required to submit a Volunteer Commitment cheque. Please visit our Safety and Coach Resources pages for more information prior to registering to coach with EPLL.
All players registered to play with EPLL qualify for a full refund (less a $10 administration fee) up until May 1, 2023. No refunds will be issued after this date.
Players registered in an age division that are assessed and moved to a lower division for safety and development purposes will be issued a refund for the difference in registration costs, if applicable.
Conversely, players moved to an older division may need to pay additional registration fees. Any additional fees will be invoiced to the original registrant and are payable prior to the start of the season.
All refunds are subject to the following conditions:
- Refunds are processed only after return of any issued uniforms and equipment.
- Refunds will be issued to the credit card that paid the initial registration fee(s).
If you require a refund, please contact our Player Agent.