About this Level:
- For players 13-16 years of age.
- Little League District 2 will continue to combine the players who are Junior and Senior ages into a combined "Junior/Senior House League" with players divided into appropriate teams for the regular season.
- All 13-14 year-olds are given the opportunity to tryout for the Junior All-Star program and all 15-16 year-olds are given the opportunity to tryout for the Senior All-Star program.
- The All-Star program takes place near the end of June or beginning of July.
- Coaching staff will provide information as to date and time of tryouts.
- The All-Star program requires a copy of the player's birth certificate and a signed Medical Release.
- Players will also be required to submit 3 copies of something with your address on it (Proof of Residency).
- To be finalized prior to season.
- Games will take place at Tiger Goldstick Park & Capilano Park, as well as Confederation Park (south-west Edmonton) and Community Park (north-east Edmonton).
- Practices will be held at either Tiger Goldstick Park or Braemar Diamond/Batting Cage.
What They Need:
- Helmet (with chin strap)
- Jock or Jill
- Batting Glove(s)
- Baseball Cleats
- Grey Game Pants
A player wind-up BBQ is held at Ottewell Hall at the end of June. Players will receive their team/individual pictures at this time.
All uniforms must be returned at the end of the season. Teams still in play will be looked after at a later date.