About this Level:
- For players 4-6 years of age.
- Introductory level of baseball designed to teach the fundamentals of the game: throwing, catching, hitting, and fielding.
- This age group has approximately 2 to 3 coaches per team.
- Batting is done from a tee.
You will need to choose ONE set of weekdays to play GAMES on:
- Monday & Wednesday evenings from 6:00 – 7:30pm at Kiniski Gardens.
- Tuesday & Thursday evenings from 6:00 – 7:30pm at Suzuki Fields and Terrace Heights.
PRACTICES will take place on Saturday – schedule provided before the season.
What They Need:
- Helmet (with chin strap)
- Jock or Jill
- Running Shoes
- Players may wear any comfortable loose-fitting pants.
- All TBall players keep their team shirt/jersey and hat at the end of the season.